Q:  How do I place an order?
A:  You can place your order directly from this website
  • To begin, you must enter the Ohio incarcerated adult's identification number
  • Select the facility where the incarcerated adult resides
  • Make product selections and then go to checkout
  • We also accept orders via phone, fax and mail
Q:  Do you offer dress out / parole packages?
 Union Supply Direct will no longer be servicing Dress Out Package Programs. If you have placed a Dress Out order with us recently and the package was not been shipped, your order has been cancelled.  If paid with a credit card, the authorization on your card has been dropped and you will not be charged for your order.  
For questions regarding your Dress Out Package order, please contact us at OHcustomerservice@unionsupplydirect.com.
Q:  How do I know that items are acceptable at the facility?
A: We have taken the guess work out of shopping for you.  The only items presented on the shopping pages are already approved by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction so you can shop with the assurance that everything we make available has been pre-approved.
Q:  How much will I be charged for shipping?
A:  $4.95 shipping on all orders (non-refundable).
Q. How many packages can an incarcerated adult receive?
A: Please refer to the memo from the Director of the ODRC at https://codes.ohio.gov/ohio-administrative-code/rule-5120-9-33 to see detailed information regarding incarcerated adult ordering guidelines.
Q:  Do you make substitutions?
A:  We will only make substitutions if you approve us to do so.  If you approve substitutions, we will substitute with an item of equal or greater value.  If placing an order from the web, during registration, if you would like for us to substitute items, please check the box which states you agree to have substitute items sent.
Q:  What if items in my order are out of stock?
A:  In the unlikely event that something is out of stock, you may choose to have a substitute item of equal or greater value sent.  If you do not want a substitution your credit card will not be charged for that item or if you paid by check, you will receive a refund for any items we were unable to include.
Q: What if something in the order is broken or defective?
A:  If there is a problem with your order please contact our customer service department so that it can be resolved.  If something is broken or defective, we will simply require confirmation from the facility Mail Room Screener. 
Q:  What happens if the package is refused at the correctional facility?
A: Should the package be refused because of our error, we will correct the problem and reship the package to the incarcerated adult at no charge to you.  Should the package be refused for some other reason, we will provide a full refund to the person purchasing the order less the restocking fee.  Shipping is not refundable
Q:  Will I receive confirmation that the package was shipped? 
A: If you have provided an e-mail address, you will be notified when we have received your order and when the order is shipped.
Q:  How can I tell if my package has delivered to the facility?
A: You can find this information by two ways:  you can e-mail us at
OHcustomerservice@unionsupplydirect.com and we will reply to you via e-mail within 24 hours or you can call us at (562)361-5707 and speak to a customer service representative who will provide you with up to date information on your package.
Q:  Is there a toll-free number available to call?
A: Yes, you can contact customer service toll-free at (855)247-6094.